I am traveling today so this post is actually about my super-de-duper Saturday night activity. After everyone went to bed, I went down for a snack. When I opened the door to the pantry, I realized I could not stand it anymore. Our pantry was a ginormous mess.
Here is a sampling of what I found:
- Eight giant containers of Crystal Light
- Several cans of soup that are older than my kids
- Four different kinds of fancy crackers that no one eats (I think these came out of a few gift baskets we have received in the last few years.)
- Rennet, gelatin and cream of tartar – I do know how to use any of these items
- LOTS of ranch dressing, some of which will be moving to Aunt Ryan’s house since she eats it way more than we do.
- More raisins
- Two garbage bags of grocery bags – these went back to the recycling center at Publix on Sunday
- Four action figures
- A 1 C. size measuring cup
- Three huge containers of salt – you can see those in the photo (I guess we do not use salt that much – probably why my food does not taste all that great…)
- A bulk size bag of white, long grain rice in the way back – we have not missed this one as we have mostly switched to brown rice
- Even more raisins
Now, the pantry is organized, if not a little pretty. Well, organized anyway.